Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chemical Burns From Benzoyl Peroxide

Come una marea...

Come una marea...
È come una marea,
quando lei fissa su me
i suoi occhi neri,
quando sento il suo corpo di creta bianca e mobile
tendersi e palpitare presso il mio,
è come una marea,
quando lei is on my side.

Lying in front of the South Seas
I saw the waters roll

and expand
irrepressibly
fatally in the mornings and sunsets.
water of the surf on the old trail,
on old tracks,
on old things,

water of the surf from the stars that
opens like a rose immense

water that is moving forward on
beaches as a hand in a daring gown,
water that rode in the midst of rocks, shattered water
on the rocks,
and silent as the killers, water
relentless as the avengers of water
nights left
under the docks as a broken vein,

or as the heart of the sea

irradiation and shaking in a monstrous
It's something inside me and I carry
grows immensely close,
when she is on my side,

and like a tide that surges in her eyes and
kissing her mouth, her breasts
,
hands.

Tenderness of grief and pain of impossible
wing of the terrible
that moves on the night of my flesh and its
as un'acuminata
strength of arrows in the sky.

Something great escape,
that does not go away,
scratching inside

something that digs wells in the words awful,
something that, against all shattered,
against all
as prisoners against cell!
her, carved in the middle of the night,
restlessness of my dazzled eyes,
her, carved in wood from the forest
of knives my hands,
her, her pleasure at my kingdom,
her, her eyes blacks,
her, her heart, butterfly
bloody

that the two antennas instinctively m ' touched!
does not fit in this narrow plateau of my life!
is like a wild wind!
If my words pierce like needles just
should mangle
as swords or plowshares!

It's like a tide that pulls me and I fold,

is like a tide,
when she is on my side!


[Neruda]

0 comments:

Post a Comment