Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why Would You Have Little Red Dots On Foot?

Preghiera della Mamma in attesa

Signore Gesù,
ti prego con amore per questa dolce speranza
che racchiudo nel mio seno.
Mi hai concesso l'immenso dono
di una piccola vita vivente
nella mia vita:
ti ringrazio umilmente
per avermi scelta strumento del tuo amore.
In questa soave attesa
aiutami a vivere in continuo abbandono
to your will.
Give me a mother's heart pure, strong and generous.
To you I offer concern for the future;
anxieties, fears, desires for creature
still do not know.
Grant that is born healthy in body,
away from her any physical harm
and any danger to the soul.

you, Mary,
you to know the ineffable joys of motherhood
holy, give me a heart

able to convey a lively faith and ardent.

Sanctify my waiting, bless this
glad my hope,
ago that the fruit of my breast buds in virtue and holiness

for your work and of Thy Divine Son.
Amen.

[prayer of Dominic Savio,
student of Don Bosco,
be recited every day
always carrying her dress with her]

0 comments:

Post a Comment