Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Pl

Mi piaci quando taci


shut up when I like you because you're as absent, and
hear me from afar,
and my voice does not touch you.
seems to have vanished

your eyes and kiss you
has closed his mouth.

Because everything is full

of my soul you emerge from the things
full of my soul.
butterfly dream
resemble my soul, and
looks like the word melancholy.


I like you when you are quiet and you're like distant.
You seem to complain
butterfly tuba.
And you hear me from far
and my voice does not reach you:
let me be silent with the silence you.

Let me tell you about
with your silence
light like a lamp,
simple as a ring.
're like the night,
silent and starry.
Your silence is star-
so far and easily.


I like when you are quiet because you're as absent. Distant and painful

like I'm dead.
Then just a word, a smile.

And I'm happy, happy that it is not true.

[Pablo Neruda]

0 comments:

Post a Comment