Friday, March 4, 2011

Games Like Wild Thornberrys Rescue Game

Il genere di amore che voglio

It was a busy morning, when an elderly gentleman of eighty years arrived to have stitches removed from a wound to inch.
She said she had much of a hurry because he had an appointment at 9.00. The
detects the pressure and I did sit down, knowing it would be over an hour before anyone could see it.
I saw him looking constantly at his watch and decided, since I did not have commitments with other patients, that I was going for business of the wound.
At first glance, the wound seemed healed I went to pick the tools you need to remove the suture and rimedicargliela.
While taking care of him, I asked him if he had another doctor's appointment because he had such a hurry.
The old man replied that he had to go to the nursing home to have breakfast with his wife.
I inquired about his health and he told me that he was suffering from dall'Alzheimer time. The
I asked him if his wife did not think If I make a little 'late.
He told me that she no longer recognizes him already da 5 anni.
Ne fui sorpreso, così gli chiesi:
" E va ancora ogni mattina a trovarla anche se non sa chi è lei? "
L'uomo sorrise e mi battè la mano sulla spalla dicendo:
" Lei non sa chi sono, ma io so ancora perfettamente chi è lei! "

Dovetti trattenere le lacrime... Avevo la pelle d'oca e pensai:
" Questo è esattamente il genere di amore che voglio nella mia vita. "

Il vero amore non è né fisico né romantico.
Il vero amore è l'accettazione di tutto ciò che è, è stato, sarà e non sarà.

Le persone più felici non sono necessariamente coloro che hanno il meglio di tutto, ma coloro che traggono il meglio da ciò che hanno.

La vita non è una questione di come sopravvivere alla tempesta, ma di come danzare nella pioggia.

Sii più gentile del necessario, perché ciascuna delle persone che incontri sta combattendo qualche sorta di battaglia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment